If you are susceptible to oily skin, then you recognize how difficult it is often to find out the proper foundation. Often, the pigments settle into fine lines and cake over your blemishes. The inspiration you have applied to hide your imperfections makes everything look worse than it.
Can you enjoy full coverage without looking like you are wearing a fake mask on your face? More importantly, are you able to get a matte finish without irritating the skin?
That is what we have asked ourselves once we began trying to find the best full coverage foundation for oily skin.
Read on to find out more!
Table of Contents
Look for this when shopping foundation for oily skin.
Before we head to our list of the very best rated products, here’s what to concentrate to when trying to find a foundation that covers up blemishes and therefore the shine.
- Ensure it offers full coverage: The extent of coverage provided by a foundation for your oily skin should be between medium to full coverage. The latter will make sure that the merchandise will stay for extended periods without having constant touch ups.
Regular foundations will look great initially, but you will quickly discover that thanks to excess sebum, the merchandise you have carefully applied has disappeared almost entirely after a few of hours. Search for foundations that guarantee between 8 to 12 hours of coverage.
- Consider the specified finish: If you’re going for a natural finish, then choose a liquid foundation. It’ll spread smoothly, making it very simple to get a transparent finish. You’ll apply it with a sponge or your fingers, and it only takes a few of minutes. If you decide for a matte or semi-matte, then a powder foundation will fit your needs best.
Top 10 Full Coverage Foundations for Oily Skin
How do I buy the right full coverage foundation?
Take these following tips into consideration when choosing which one to buy!
- Pick the proper color for your skin tone: Do not make the error of believing that a darker tone will provide a far better cover. It won’t. It will just look fake and accentuate your imperfections.
Make sure to settle on the closest color to your natural skin tone. If your skin is fair, choose a foundation that has pink undertones. That way, you’ll add color and improve your looks. If you’re handling redness, choose yellow undertones to balance out the redness.
- Look for long-lasting products: Imagine that you’ve spent the whole morning painstakingly applying your foundation only to get a couple of hours later that your foundation has evaporated entirely.
Not only a long-lasting product will cause you to feel confident throughout the day, but it’ll also prevent you from adding layer after layer to mask your oily skin. Which will only cause a cakey aspect and future breakouts.
- UVa and UVb protection may be a plus: Not all foundations are alike, so why not choose a product that not only offers a full coverage but also protection against sun rays?
Consider that rather than applying your sunscreen then your foundation, you’ll just placed on your makeup and leave the house. To not mention, the inspiration will last longer if you apply it directly on the skin.
Top 3 best full coverage foundation for greasy skin reviews
1. Revlon colorstay makeup cappuccino
Revlon colorstay makeup is that the overall highest rated full-coverage foundation for oily skin.
One of the items you’ll love about this foundation is that it’ll last the whole day without you having to travel to the toilet every few hours for retouches. Revlon used a patented formula to make sure this foundation is long-lasting, provides perfect coverage, and is transfer resistant. As a result, your oily complexion is going to be in check throughout the whole day.
In addition to being fragrance-free, revlon colorstay makeup is additionally oil-free, a plus considering that you’re struggling to stay excel at bay from your t-zone.
It comes in 20 color tones, so you’ll haven’t any problems finding the precise shade which will fit your skin tone perfectly.
Lightweight, oil-free, and long-lasting, revlon colorstay makeup is that the best full coverage foundation for greasy skin.
2. Maybelline new york fit me matte plus
If you have got oily skin, then you recognize how hard it are often to hide your enlarged pores without getting a cakey aspect. That’s where maybelline fit me comes into play.
Their texture-fitting foundation will minimize your pores, mattify your skin, and assist you achieve a flawless, natural look. Maybelline’s formula goes beyond just matching your skin tone and focuses on fitting the unique texture of oily complexions.
While most foundations tend to exaggerate pores, maybelline fit me contains micro-powders that absorb sebum, hide imperfections, and provides you a matte finish.
Ultralight, innovative, and texture-fitting, maybelline fit me may be a great pick if you’re trying to find a foundation which will provide full coverage without exacerbating your oily complexion.
3. Covergirl outlast all-day stay fabulous 3-in-1
One of the items people with oily complexions struggle with when applying foundation is getting a natural look. Covergirl can ensure just that!
This liquid foundation promises a shine-free skin that lasts all day. To form things even better, it also comes with spf protection.it’s a light-weight foundation that covers perfectly any blemishes, pores or spots without supplying you with an important feel. You’ll now believe your foundation to offer you a flawless coverage and sunscreen protection.
There are 13 shades available so, no matter your skin tone, you’re bound to find an identical color. Overall, cover-girl outlast all-day is a superb full-coverage foundation for people with oily skin.