Just because you have got acne prone skin does not mean you can’t enjoy a smooth-looking skin. With the best powder foundation for acne prone skin, you will say goodbye to acne if just for a while! The trick is to seek out the foremost appropriate foundation which will leave you with gorgeous-looking skin but which won’t cause you to break-out.
When checking out skin-care products, it’s important that you simply choose GENTLE, fragrance free products for your skin. Additionally, you ought to consider products with proven acne-fighting ingredients like peroxide.
Table of Contents
Things to think about
- Before going out and buying powder foundation, you ought to pay great attention to your skin-care routine. You ought to make use of a mild cleanser on your acne prone skin additionally to a 2-hydroxybenzoic acid based exfoliates to assist combat the acne problem.
- Unlike popular misconception, make-up doesn’t cause acne. Makeup only becomes a drag when it worsens break-out. If you remove all the makeup in the dark, you can also enjoy using makeup on your skin.
- Generally, speaking; you ought to steer beyond foundation that’s not geared toward acne treatment intrinsically foundation come full of oils and chemicals which will only make your skin condition worse. Such foundations tend to clog pores and eventually cause severe breakouts
What you ought to Avoid
When checking out the simplest powder foundation for acne prone skin, there are variety of belongings you should avoid:
- Alcohol-Based or Fragrance-Loaded Products. Steer beyond alcohol-based or fragrance-based foundations as they have a tendency to form acne-prone skin worse.
- Thick or Solid Makeup Products. Steer beyond thick or solid makeup foundations like stick or creamy compact foundations as these tend to worsen acne-prone skin.
Top 6 Powder Foundations for Acne Prone Skin Chart
What you ought to think about using
- Ideally, the proper foundation for acne prone skin features a few attributes that you simply should consider:
- It should be oil-free to assist do away with sebum build-up thus avoiding clogged pores.
- It should contain natural ingredients and not have parabens or other harmful ingredients that only serve to form your skin condition worse.
- The foundation should provide optimum coverage once applied thus hiding any visible breakouts.
- It should accompany acne-fighting ingredients like 2-hydroxybenzoic acid and tea tree oil which will help prevent breakouts.
3 Best Powder Foundation for Acne Prone Skin Reviews
The Neutrogena skin clearing Mineral powder is oil-free and non-comedogenic thus making it great for acne prone skin. This foundation not only leaves you with a beautiful-looking skin but it also works within the background to assist treat and stop breakout blemishes. It comes with a dual-sided applicator that creates for nice coverage.
This product does contain 2-hydroxybenzoic acid which may be a known blemish treatment ingredient. That additionally to the microclear technology that it boasts, you ought to be ready to say goodbye to breakouts soon. You don’t need to worry about shine when using this foundation because it does contain oil-absorbing powders to fight the shine.
It is gentle on the skin because of the mineral formula used. Additionally, you get to enjoy both sheer coverage and full coverage with this foundation. This is often because of the twin applicator it comes with. You’ll use the white side if you’re trying to find fuller coverage and therefore the orange side if you’re going for sheer coverage.
2. Physicians Formula
Physicians Formula Mineral Talc-Free mineral may be a wonderful foundation for extra-sensitive skin that’s susceptible to breakouts. This is often because of the minimalist formula used that’s geared at reducing irritation and breakout.
This foundation comprises of a 3-in-1 corrector, primer and powder to assist provide you with a radiant glowing take care of application. You don’t need to worry about UVA protection as this product comes with mineral sunscreen actives. You ought to choose this particular product if you don’t have very oily skin or if you’ve got combination skin type.
It provides sheer coverage while at an equivalent time absorbing pretty fast. It’s fragrance-free and when applied; because of the hint of light-reflective luminosity it gives, you get to maneuver around with a younger glow.
On the downside though, this foundation is restricted in shades especially for the dark skinned woman.
BECCA perfect skin mineral powder foundation is another wonderful product for acne prone skin. This foundation provides medium coverage and doesn’t contain parabens, talc, fragrances, alcohol, phenoxyethanol or chemical dyes. It’s great for all skin types inclusive of sensitive and acne-prone skin.
When applied right, you get to enjoy a gorgeous natural look. It’s weightless and boasts of a water-resistant formula that’s full of natural antioxidant ingredients like vitamin A, B, C and E; all of which give wonderful anti-aging benefits.
It does provide buildable coverage that’s great for providing a smooth skin. This suggests that skin flaws like blemishes, age spots, redness or uneven skin tone are going to be beautifully evened out.