Table of Contents
- 2. Easy Beauty tip to treat dry eyes – Use eye drops
- 3. Finest Beauty tip to ease all eye conditions – Use rose water
- 4. Effective beauty tip to reduce eye puffiness – Use cucumber juice
- 5. Best protective beauty tip for eye from sunlight
- 6. Regular beauty tip to treat dark circle around eye
- 7. Beauty tip for tired eyes
- 8. Quick eye beauty tip – Cold compress
- 9. Eye beauty tip – what things should be avoided?
- 10. Important and easy eye beauty tip
- 11. Adequate sleep for sparkle and beautiful eye
- 12. Consider what you intake for better and beautiful eyes
Before you communicate, your eyes perfectly communicate many things about you. The iris (the dark part of your eye) is brighter than the sclera (the white part of your eye), your eyes keep beauty on each angle which stands behind a sparkle and frequently speaks about how excited you are, and also talks about your vitality and health.
Your favourite celebrity’s stunning photo underwent various editing processes to attain these sparkling beautiful eyes but you can get this without any of those editing but with some beauty tips for a possession of beautiful eyes.
Are you worrying over red, dry, irritated or scratchy eyes which lack the natural sparkle? This is the warning sign to take care of your eyes. You should make some steps to take ahead to keep them healthy and happy.
Here are 12 effortless eye beauty tips to maintain its bright and healthy nature intact.
1. Best Beauty tip to easy eye discomfort – Green Tea Bag
Are you facing irritated, swollen, and puffy eyes? Keeping a green tea bag over the eyelids will suppress the swelling and reduce discomfort. The polyphenol Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG)in green tea contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidants that may induce a positive effect on the corneal cells of the eye.
How to implement this beauty tip for eyes?
The right way to use this green tea bag for your eyes is, steep the tea bag in a little bit of water or you can use used tea bags. Next, let it completely cool or for better experience keep it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. When the tea bag is completely cool, lie down, stay still, shut your eyes, and keep the tea bag over our eyelids for about 10 minutes.
2. Easy Beauty tip to treat dry eyes – Use eye drops
When you are supposed to climb a mountain, cross across a desert or travelling in an aeroplane can easily dry your eyes. Also wind, hair dryer, car heater, and smoke can directly be the reason for dry eyes. If your eyes lack enough moisture, this will lead to irritation, itchy or scratchy, and red eyes. Maximum avoid dry air, also use eye drops when you sense that your eyes require some moisture. Eye drops will help your eye to maintain its hydrated nature.
3. Finest Beauty tip to ease all eye conditions – Use rose water
Rose water has anti-inflammatory and anti-infective effects; these can be effective for all eye conditions.
How to use rose water to add beauty to your eye?
Pour some rose water in the eye dropper for easy access to directly contact your eyes. Or alternatively you can use it as a dab with a rose water soaked cotton ball which will reduce the swelling and puffiness in and around your eyes.
Do you think rose water will be a great beauty tip for your eye? You can consult any ophthalmologist to clarify your doubt, before going for this eye beauty tip.
4. Effective beauty tip to reduce eye puffiness – Use cucumber juice
Cucumber juice has highly efficient antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties along with vitamin C, this can produce relief to tired eyes and the skin around them.
How to use cucumber juice to avoid puffy eyes?
Take two cucumber slices about a half inch thick. Lie down and be still, place the cucumber over the closed eyelids for about 15 minutes. Doing this will help your eyes and skin for better relief and refresh.
5. Best protective beauty tip for eye from sunlight
It is very important to protect your fragile eyes from sunlight. Use sunglasses with a sun shield that will protect your eyelids and other sensitive areas around your eyes from sunburn. Make sure your sunglasses have Ultraviolet (UV) protection. Wear sunglasses whenever you are supposed to make direct sunlight exposure. The side shield will protect your eyes from dry air and wind.
6. Regular beauty tip to treat dark circle around eye
A mere massage around your eyes will assist your eyes to improve lymph drainage and blood circulation. This will comfort your eyes from inflammation and suppress the look of dark circles around your eyes.
How to massage the eyes?
· Gentle tap around your eye in circular motion using your index and middle fingertips, increasing the blood circulation on those spots.
· Initiate along your eyebrows, all the way move outwards to the edge of your eyes, and then down along the cheekbone, and move inward near the nose bridge all by your fingertips.
· Three times circle your eyes with your fingertips.
· Use your middle fingertip to press your eyebrow bone and upward on both sides of your nose.
· Then, again using the fingertips of the middle finger press inwardly on your nose where the tear gland is located.
· Be cautious about not pulling out any skin while doing the massaging process.
For effective results do these massages on repeated mode for 30 seconds or any extended period to wake the area around your eyes.
7. Beauty tip for tired eyes
When you are using your eyes for prolonged periods of reading or looking at the computer screen, once in every 20 minutes take an eye break. Looking at one specific area for a long time may cause irritation, dry, and tired eyes.
How to take an eye break?
Try to practice a few seconds shutting your eyes. Or continuous blinking for a few seconds will help your eye to evenly spread the tears all over the eye surface.
8. Quick eye beauty tip – Cold compress
Are you facing a puffy or swollen eye problem? We recommend you to try the cold compress method. Use a clean cold water soaked cloth to hold over your eyes for about 10 minutes. This will help your eyes to soothe and ease inflammation.
9. Eye beauty tip – what things should be avoided?
Too much consumption of salt may lead to water retention in your body. This will result in an inflammatory effect, this may cause a puffiness area around your eyes. Limiting the amount of salt consumption like 1 teaspoon per day is all enough for beautiful eyes and skin.
10. Important and easy eye beauty tip
Drink enough water each day. Overall your health, staying hydrated is very important. Minimum 8 ounce glasses of water for a day promise your body has plenty of moisture to maintain your eye hydrate and lubricate. In warmer weather you need to drink an excess amount than the usual weather period.
11. Adequate sleep for sparkle and beautiful eye
When you are undergoing an enormous sleep deprivation, very sooner or a little bit later your eyes will telecast your unhealthy state. Set a goal to gain a minimum 7 hours night sleep for each day. Try to keep aside your electronic gadgets before bedtime. Sleep well with slightly uplift head posture which will reduce the chances of puffy eyes by preventing the fluid accumulation under your eyes.
12. Consider what you intake for better and beautiful eyes
Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids are effective to treat dry eye syndrome. For a healthy and well hydrated eye add a right amount of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acid food sources. They are:
· Chia seed
· Flax seed
Or you can go for the supplement if you can’t go with the proper diet.
The sign of perfect health and vitality is the sparkling eyes. When your eyes are tired and red with irritation or swelling problems are the signs that they are not getting the proper care which is mandatory for their good health.
Happily, there are many eye beauty tips, which can be taken by everyone without putting much effort and time. Always find time to take care of your sparkling beauty without skipping the mandatory care.